Online Awards Applications Login
- NEW: Initiating an application affirms your agreement with the Society's Honors and Awards Policy. When you begin a new application, you will be asked to update your profile and complete a self-disclosure form. You may preview the form before initiating your application. Making a self-disclosure related to professional conduct does not automatically disqualify you from receiving an award or honor. If you make a disclosure you will be contacted for confidential follow up.
- When you click "Log In with Your APS Account" below, you will be directed to the main APS account login system.
Follow the Instructions Below if You are a ...
- Previous User and APS Member
Log in to your main APS account with your e-mail address and password.
- Previous User but NOT an APS Member
Log in with your awards account e-mail address as the "User Name" and awards account password.
If you had multiple existing accounts in the Awards System we have consolidated the records.
Please use the most recent account email address first. If that doesn't work, try a different email address.
- New User
Select "Click here to register" on the next page to create a new account.
To proceed to the next page, select "Log In with Your APS Account" below.
- Questions about an award or your application?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Issues or problems logging in?
Please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Be sure to provide the email address you used in the Awards System, any past email addresses for other APS accounts
you may have had, and if you know it, your APS member ID (8-digit number) and/or email address in your APS account.